Wednesday, July 21, 2010

win - $70 worth of awesomeeeee goodies

this pretty nifty prize pack by Made of Awesome could be yours, which includes:

- I love you candy brooch by Little Miso (Janice Law)
- Lovebirds wooden pendant by Nevertheless (Sheryl Young)
- Lovebirds print by Joanne Young
- 2 x illustrated greeting cards by Matt Biocich
- Colour me in colouring sheets, illustrated greeting card and A6 notepad by Teresa Ingrilli
- 3 x illustrated greeting cards by Jackie Raphael

if this sounds like your kind of thing, then head HERE, leave a comment and your details to be added to the mailing list and cross your fingers!!




2 comments:

  1. I entered on the day. I have my fingers and toes crossed. woohoo!

    The photos on the Made of Awesome blog are amazing. That Matt is talented!

    ReplyDelete