Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pecha Kucha Wrap


Just wanted to say a huge thank you to those that supported me and the other creatives speaking at Pecha Kucha at the State Theatre on Sunday.

I hope I didn't sound too nervous and wasn't stumbling over my words.. hopefully my slides / process / talk was able to inspire someone that day.



Another speaker I met that night was a very bright young thing, Daniella Caputi, who is making her mark in the Australian fashion scene at the age of 22. Incredibly modest and super nice, Daniella's experimentation with lasercutting textiles (yay!), painstaking pleating and innovation with unconventional materials (balsa wood) definitely makes her a stand out. Check out more of her collections here, and regular updates on her blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment