Sunday, January 27, 2013

Valentines Day Cards - 6 for you!





I've been practising my ink hand recently, after I was given a calligraphy set for Christmas :)
I know I need lots of practise - but I am really enjoying the process of drawing, rather than the end product. 

Here are a bunch of Valentines Day cards I have done - which are all available for you to download, print out, and give to whoever that special person in your heart is. Feel free to share the links with all your friends! For personal use only. If you reblog, please credit littlemiso :)

Download these Valentines Day cards:

x


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE ALL OF THESE! So glad I stumbled onto your site!

    If you love V-day, you should enter my giveaway here: http://theartofbeingbald.blogspot.com/2013/02/announcing-valentines-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete